CoEd Varsity Indoor Track
If you are intending to participate in PTHS 2020 Outdoor Track and Field the expectation is that you actively participate in our PTHS Booster Spring Fundraiser. The following is required of our T&F student athletes:
- Sell a minimum of 10 bags of mulch (See forms below). Make sure you type/write on Group Student Represents - "Track and Field" on the order forms.
- If you do not sell 10 bags, please make a donation of $50 (Cash or check) to PTHS Booster - Track and Field by March 27, 2020
- Last, but not least all track and field student/athletes are required to volunteer on March 28, 2020 Mulch Delivery Day (Minimum of 4 hours)
Due to the inclement weather, track practice has been canceled for today (Monday 12/9)
- Tryout dates - Tues., Nov. 12, Wed., Nov. 13, and Thurs., Nov. 14 at 2:30 pm. (PTHS stadium track)
- If the windchill is 32 degrees fahrenheit and below tryouts will be inside. We will meet in Commons II.
- Tryout athletic clothing - Please come prepared with appropriate athletic clothing for tryout in cold weather or indoors (long athletic pants, long sleeve shirt, hoodie, hat, gloves, shorts and t-shirt, including running shoes).
- Bring a water and/or water bottle
- Hydration - Hydration is very important, and more so when it is cold. It is important you start hydrating as of now. Tip - Everytime you go to the bathroom, drink an 8oz. of water.
- Nutrition - When you workout your body needs fuel. It is important you eat breakfast and lunch. If you have an early lunch please bring a snack prior to practice.
- Cell Phone - If you have a cell phone please bring it to tryouts so that it can be used only during our paperwork process at the beginning of tryouts.
- Boys Standard: 1 Mile = 6.07 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Girls Standard: 1 Mile = 7:03 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
To receive T&F information as it comes available the following is the "new remind code:"
- Enter this number on your text message - 81010
- Text this message - @indoor 1920