CoEd Varsity Indoor Track
Due to the inclement weather, track practice has been canceled for today (Monday 12/9)
- Tryout dates - Tues., Nov. 12, Wed., Nov. 13, and Thurs., Nov. 14 at 2:30 pm. (PTHS stadium track)
- If the windchill is 32 degrees fahrenheit and below tryouts will be inside. We will meet in Commons II.
- Tryout athletic clothing - Please come prepared with appropriate athletic clothing for tryout in cold weather or indoors (long athletic pants, long sleeve shirt, hoodie, hat, gloves, shorts and t-shirt, including running shoes).
- Bring a water and/or water bottle
- Hydration - Hydration is very important, and more so when it is cold. It is important you start hydrating as of now. Tip - Everytime you go to the bathroom, drink an 8oz. of water.
- Nutrition - When you workout your body needs fuel. It is important you eat breakfast and lunch. If you have an early lunch please bring a snack prior to practice.
- Cell Phone - If you have a cell phone please bring it to tryouts so that it can be used only during our paperwork process at the beginning of tryouts.
- Boys Standard: 1 Mile = 6.07 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Girls Standard: 1 Mile = 7:03 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
To receive T&F information as it comes available the following is the "new remind code:"
- Enter this number on your text message - 81010
- Text this message - @indoor 1920