Boys Varsity Baseball
We will be selling the remaining Nike Dri-Fit Baseball shirts on a first email, first served basis. Meaning, the first emails I receive will be able to purchase the remaining shirts available. The shirts will sell for $15.
Also, our fitted baseball hats are now on sale. Each fitted hat is $22.
If you would like to purchase either, please email me at email@example.com. I will respond to all emails asap. There are LIMITED qualities of the shirts.
Please make all checks payable to the Patriot HS Booster Club. I will have all of the merchandise in my classroom tomorrow.
Let the buying begin!
We will have meetings on Wednesday and Thursday after school from 2:15 - 4:00. On Wednesday we will be doing inventory and locker cleanout (wear clothes to get dirty) , and on Thursday, we will have our Exit Evaluations. Please plan to attend!
The Patriot HS Baseball Team will be hosting an instructional baseball camp for rising 7th through rising 9th grade students on July 16 - July 20. This camp will stress the fundamentals of the game, including hitting, throwing, and fielding mechanics. Capmers will also learn about arm care and conditioning. Camp hours are 9am until 2:00pm. Cost is $250 ($225 if received by June 15). Players will be divided into age specific groups and be taught by the Patriot HS Baseball Staff and Players. Contact Coach Sammy Serrano at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like information or CLICK HERE to view the registration form.
I wanted to take the time to THANK YOU! I truly don't believe we could have gotten off to the start that we have, without YOU! It has been fun so far, but as one of our players said yesterday "The best is yet to come".
I also wanted to follow up with you, in regards to, the Dugout Club Sponsorship Program. I would like to utilize you to make a push for the Patriot Pioneer Baseball Program. If at all possible, I would like to have our families try and sell as many sponsorships as possible in the next week. I would like to have all sponsorships finalized by Friday, March 23. We are trying to finalize our Media Guide and the purchase of all Outfield Signage on Tuesday, March 27. Reminder: The Dugout Club Sponsorship Form can be found in our Team Files
I know that this can be a daunting task, but please make every effort to help. All of our Sponsorship Dollars will be used for:
- Required Team Apparel (team sets/hats/socks)
- Dugout Renovations
- Backstop Renovations
- Field Maintenance
- Team Meals
- SPRING BREAK TRIPS!!!
Do date, here are "OUR" Corporate Sponsors:
- Federal Acquisition Specialists, Inc. (Grand Slam Level)
- Crystal Cheer (Triple Level)
- Snyder Baseball (Triple Level)
- K&K Preservation (Triple Level)
- Colangelo Baseball (Triple Level)
- Marine Corps. Association & Foundation (Triple Level)
- Backyard Grill (Double Level)
Again, thank you for all that you have done and for your continued help. The more productive "OUR" Sponsorship Program is in year one, the easier it will be in the future!
With the regular season starting tomorrow, I wanted to revisit the expectations laid out in the Parent Meeting.
- Wear a shirt and tie on all game days unless otherwise instructed by the Coaching Staff. Khakis are acceptable.
- Be on time daily to school and class. Coach Serrano will have a report run every afternoon to regulate tardies and absences.
- Do not fraternize with anyone other than managers, coaches, and players prior to and/or during games. This includes PARENTS and FRIENDS.
- Do what is RIGHT all the time! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Represent yourself, your family, your school, and "OUR PROGRAM" at all times.
- Please be supportive of ALL of our players at all times.
- DO NOT harass the umpires. We will need their help at some point!
- Please DO NOT communicate with your child prior to or during the game. This is a time where they need to focus on their teammates, their coaches, and most importantly, THE GAME.
- Please DO NOT bring your child any food or drinks prior to or during the game.
Thanks for all that you have done in the days leading up to our season opener! I can't wait for tomorrow. I look forward to being a part of the Inaugural Season at Patriot High School. I hope you are as well.