Announcements and Important Events
Pioneer Spring Sports Families,
We have received spectator guidance for Season 3. The details include:
1. As Prince William County Public Schools prepare for the launch of the competition in Season Three, we are looking forward to welcoming limited spectators back to events, at no charge.
2. We will adhere to the Governor's Executive Order which states that for outdoor sporting events 500 people or 30% capacity of the venue will be allowed for spectators whichever is lesser.
3. To further assist families, we will continue to provide the NFHS Network system in the stadium to allow for remote viewing of events, (subscription fees apply). https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/patriot-high-school-nokesville-va
4. Visiting team spectators that have passes will be allotted seats for away games at the number listed above.
5. All spectators will be required to follow PWCS health protocols developed in alignment with the Governor’s Executive Order 72 and in collaboration with the Prince William County Health District. Spectators must wear face coverings at all times and six feet of physical distance must be maintained between spectators who are not family members. As indicated in Executive Order 72, face coverings must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times.
Schools outside of PWCS may charge for entry into their events.
For Patriot HS stadium events - spectators will not be allowed to stand along the fence-line or be in the parking lot during the contest/game.
These guidelines were made with the intent to allow our student-athletes and student groups to compete/perform in front of spectators while following the Governor's Executive Order 72. We are excited for our student-athletes and spectators to be able to attend our games/contests under these limitations.