Spring Sports Tryout Information – Monday April 12th
Baseball – 2:15pm – baseball field -- meet at stadium ticket booth to check-in
Boys Lacrosse – 4:30pm – T. Clay/Grass Field – meet at tennis courts to check-in
Girls Lacrosse – 6:30pm – T. Clay – meet at tennis courts to check-in
Boys Soccer – 2:45pm – T. Clay – meet at tennis courts to check-in
Girls Soccer – 2:15pm – grass practice field – meet at tennis courts to check-in
Softball – 2:30pm – softball field – meet at stadium ticket booth to check-in
Boys Tennis – 4:30pm -- tennis courts – meet at tennis courts to check-in
Girls Tennis – 2:30pm – tennis courts – meet at tennis courts to check-in
Track – 4:00pm – stadium – meet at stadium ticket booth to check-in
Do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes prior to start time. We will check you in at the time designated above.
All students who trying out MUST:
- Sign-up for a SWOL account www.swol123.net -- directions to create an account can be found at Create a SWOL Account
- Complete a Covid-19 check-in (SWOL) everyday by 12:00pm if practice is before 4:00pm. If practice at 4:00pm or later, check-in is required to be completed by 2:00pm.
- Students will need to complete a tryout survey at least 48 hours prior to tryouts so we can check eligibility. Students will fill out the survey in Canvas or at http://springtryouts.patrioths.com Every athlete must have a physical dated after May 1, 2020, a completed emergency card, and concussion training on file at Patriot High School. Paperwork MUST be turned in to the school prior to the first day of tryouts. Forms can be turned in on weekdays from 9am-3:30pm. If you are unable to turn in the completed forms in person, you can email the forms to email@example.com Students will not be allowed to participate if they turn in paperwork or fill out the survey the day of tryouts.
-The physical form and emergency card can be found at Physical and Emergency Card
-Concussion training is only offered virtually and can be found at Concussion Training
- All Athletes must be wearing a face mask and have a full water bottle to check-in at practice/games
- Locker rooms will not be available so athletes must come dressed
This year will not be like past years due to COVID Guidelines and the safety of our students and staff. Mitigation strategies for each sport that are recommended by the Governor’s Office, VHSL, and PWCS will be followed to ensure the safety of all participants and allow for a successful season.