CoEd Varsity Indoor Track
There is a date change to the Indoor Track and Field Banquet, due to schedule conflicts. The INDOOR TRACK & FIELD BANQUET has been rescheduled for TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 2018 AT 6:00 P.M. in Commons II.
- Awards will be presented.
- We will have a meal. A setup/food/clean-up sign-up link will be sent to parents just prior to the event.
- We are planning on having game activities in the gym.
NOTE: If you are a PTHS senior and you are not planning on doing Outdoor Track & Field, please let Coach Hawk know ASAP.
Wednesday February 7th at 7:00pm.
Information document posted on "Team Files:
- Top and bottom = $50
- Top, bottom, and half tights = $75
- Half tights only = $25
You can pay for your uniform at the link below:
Pictures are Thursday, January 18, 2017 at 2:15 at the Stadium. You will need your uniform in order to be in the picture. Once you have paid for your uniform you can pick them up in my office in room 1020 in the counseling department.
I have posted the 7th Annual Mulch Madness Fundraiser Form in "Team Files." Please read all the information on the form carefully as there are some changes. This fund raiser is very important for us to support, as PTHS boosters cover most of our costs. Therefore, it is required that each athlete sells a minimum of 10 bags or contributes $50 cash by March 16, 2018. It is also mandatory that all track and field athletes volunteer to help with delivery on April 7, 2018. Last year due to the great participation of our track and field athletes we were awarded an additional $1000. Mark your calendars for the following days:
Orders due: March 16, 2018
Delivered on April 7, 2018
Friendly Reminder Regarding Bus Transportation:
- We are a TEAM and we will travel as a TEAM!! All athletes must ride the bus to and from meets unless otherwise noted by the coach. This helps build team unity and ensures that all athletes are remaining to cheer for their teammates after their own race and that we are warming up and cooling down as a team. CAPTAINS are “HIGHLY ENCOURAGED” to ride to and from all meet
- If you (the parent) would like to take your student athlete home after the meet/invitational please send an email to our athletic director, Mr. Qualls, at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Tuesday (12pm) before Wednesday meets and Friday (12pm) before Saturday meets.
- Upon receipt from Mr. Qualls he will notify Head Coach Hawk and discuss approval
- You will receive a follow-up email from Mr. Qualls informing you of approval for your student athlete to ride home with you (the parent).
NOTE: No athlete is allowed to drive themselves to and from meets/invitationals. All student athletes must ride the bus to and from meets/invitationals unless approved by Mr. Qualls and Head Coach Hawk.
Dear Track & Field Athletes and Parents,
It is an honor to be given the opportunity to serve you in the capacity of head coach of a strong and successful track & field program. My hope is to continue the excellent leadership that has already been established. Our goals as a coaching team is to provide the training needed so that our athletes can experience individual growth and have a personal best every time they compete. We are fortunate to already have many athletes with great leadership skills, work ethic, dedication, and characteristics of champions. This ultimately develops a team that desires to succeed at every level throughout our season, and will result in many recognitions, including adding more trophies to our PTHS Track & Field showcase. Your support is always appreciated and we look forward to a successful winter indoor track and field season.